Triangle Family Eye Care Morrisville
Triangle Family Eye Care’s Doctor Hiten Prajapati takes pride in helping the local and international community. He is passionate about everyone getting an annual comprehensive eye exam. By educating his patients and with the use of in-house technology he truly feels every patient gets the complete and thorough eye care they deserve at Triangle Family Eye Care.
Our eye care specialists are proud to share the latest techniques and products in eye care and eyewear as we personalize your experience. We are the local Optometrist near you with unsurpassed customer service in Morrisville, NC. Cary, North Carolina patients join our practice as well.
Our goal is simple . . . to help you see better, feel better and live well. We stock various Contact lenses brands and types, and we offer Pediatric Eye exams, Emergency Eye Treatment as well as the Management of Ocular Diseases. You can always trust the care and products we provide as we strive to exceed your expectations.
Triangle Family Eye Care accepts a number of Insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Visit us at our vision center today! Call (919)-372-3555 or click here to schedule an appointment online.
What's New + Special Dates
- Screen Time: Follow the 202020 rule for screen use. Every 20 minutes take a 20 second break to look at something 20 feet away.
- Air: Limit your eyes exposure to lots of wind or forced air from fans, open car windows, and heaters. If you are outside consider wrap around sunglasses.
- Dryness: Heaters keep you warm but they also cause the air to lose moisture, consider using a humidifier to increase the humidity in rooms that you spend a lot of time in.
- Contact Lenses: Not every contact lens is dry eye friendly, ask our Optometrist about contact lenses designed to reduce discomfort and retain moisture.
- Anti Reflective: Minimizes glare allowing people to see your eyes! Recommended for PC and high index lenses which tend to be overly reflective.
- Scratch Resistant: Perfect for kids or the adult who isn't careful, this coating provides an extra layer of protection from scratches.
- Anti Fog: Helpful during the colder months, recommended for first law enforcement and first responders where fog can put them in danger.
- UV Treatment: Morrisville has a higher than average UV index, UV light is non visible light that causes damage to your eye.
- Spherical: These are the standard contact lenses that are used for near and far-sighted, available as daily disposable all the way to yearly and everything in between.
- Bifocal: These contacts have multiple zones near and far vision. They are a perfect solution for people who dread the idea of wearing reading glasses.
- Ortho-k: An amazing contact that reshapes your eyes at night so you have perfect vision glasses and contact free during the day.
- Toric: For people with Astigmatism, because every Astigmatic eye is different Toric contacts are uniquely designed to your eye, require specialty fitting by an expert Optometrist.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Morrisville, North Carolina
From our office in Morrisville, NC, Triangle Family Eye Care serves patients from Cary, NC and the great State of North Carolina – schedule an appointment today.
If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
See better, feel better, live well.
From red, irritated eyes to experiencing a sudden loss of vision, we’ll handle your eye emergency. We will diagnose and treat your eye infection, help remove a foreign body that may be stuck in your eye and/or guide you to the best medical treatment to prevent vision loss or any complications, as necessary. In the event of an eye emergency, contact us immediately for assistance; please call our Morrisville office at: (919) 372-3555 .
Q&A with Dr. P
Dr. Prajapati Answers Your Eyecare Questions
Q: Why do my Polarized sunglasses need anti-reflective coatings?
See more on our FAQ's page
Do you need to read at arms length?
You are not alone, virtually everyone even if they had perfect vision in the past will experience a weakening of their vision as they enter their mid 40’s. This condition is called Presbyopia. Previously the method to overcome this symptom was by using reading glasses, luckily contact lenses offer a better solution (and looks great too!).
Learn more about multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best eye care and optical experience. Our eye doctors and staff are committed to improving your vision and your life through our care and services. We look forward to seeing you.